- RSS Channel Showcase 5579335
- RSS Channel Showcase 6821261
- RSS Channel Showcase 3846510
- RSS Channel Showcase 9296215
Articles on this Page
- 10/26/14--09:25: _The Ivy Series by S...
- 11/01/14--08:15: _Burn for Me by Ilon...
- 11/11/14--08:17: _Troubled Waters by ...
- 11/17/14--07:13: _Ivy League Series b...
- 11/21/14--10:28: _Retro Friday: The W...
- 01/19/15--07:45: _Dare Island Series ...
- 04/22/15--08:51: _Once Upon a Rose by...
- 04/26/15--09:12: _Mini Review: The Go...
- 05/02/15--10:30: _I’ll Meet You There...
- 05/11/15--08:43: _Mini Review: Girl i...
- 05/21/15--09:32: _Days of Blood and S...
- 06/13/15--10:39: _Pure Magic by Rache...
- 07/02/15--06:22: _Off-Campus Series: ...
- 07/15/15--16:00: _Uprooted by Naomi N...
- 08/02/15--08:53: _Him by Sarina Bowen...
- 08/10/15--08:59: _Choco Chip Hips by ...
- 08/22/15--11:26: _A Wish Upon Jasmine...
- 08/28/15--12:04: _Anything But Broken...
- 10/26/14--09:25: The Ivy Series by Sarina Bowen
- 11/01/14--08:15: Burn for Me by Ilona Andrews
- 11/11/14--08:17: Troubled Waters by Sharon Shinn
- 11/17/14--07:13: Ivy League Series by Diana Peterfreund
- 11/21/14--10:28: Retro Friday: The Winter Sea by Susanna Kearsley
- 01/19/15--07:45: Dare Island Series by Virginia Kantra
- 04/22/15--08:51: Once Upon a Rose by Laura Florand
- 04/26/15--09:12: Mini Review: The Goblin Emperor by Katherine Addison
- 05/02/15--10:30: I’ll Meet You There by Heather Demetrios
- 05/11/15--08:43: Mini Review: Girl in the Arena by Lise Haines
- 06/13/15--10:39: Pure Magic by Rachel Neumeier
- 07/02/15--06:22: Off-Campus Series: The Deal and The Mistake by Elle Kennedy
- 07/15/15--16:00: Uprooted by Naomi Novik
- 08/02/15--08:53: Him by Sarina Bowen and Elle Kennedy
- 08/10/15--08:59: Choco Chip Hips by Agay Llanera
- 08/22/15--11:26: A Wish Upon Jasmine by Laura Florand
- 08/28/15--12:04: Anything But Broken by Joelle Knox
I was chatting with my good friend Angie about books recently and she mentioned that the Ivy Series by Sarina Bowen is pretty good. Here’s the tweet where she recommends them: @angiebookgirl Oooh swoony and sports-related. Sounds like something I'd … Continue reading
chachicrecommended by AngieThe Year We Fell Down and teaThe Year We Hid AwayBlonde Date and granolaThe Understatement of the Year and green tea brioche
Ever since I fell in love with the Kate Daniels series, Ilona and Gordon have been auto-buy authors for me. So of course, Burn for Me was one of my most anticipated releases this year. I’ve been eagerly waiting for … Continue reading
chachicBurn for Me and a mocha
I haven’t read a Sharon Shinn novel recently so I picked up Troubled Waters when I was in the mood for some fantasy. I have fond memories of the author’s Samaria books, which is an excellent series about angels. I … Continue reading
Photo taken using Instagram. I hereby confess, Diana Peterfreund’s Ivy League series is not for me. It pains me to make this confession since this is a new adult series that has been highly recommended by several friends. I wanted … Continue reading
chachicSecret Society Girl and seal
Retro Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Angie over at Angieville and focuses on reviewing books from the past. This can be an old favorite, an under-the-radar book you think deserves more attention, something woefully out of print, etc. … Continue reading
chachicRetro-Friday-ButtonThe Winter Sea and Mocha
Virginia Kantra’s Dare Island series was one of my favorite discoveries last year. I got the recommendation for this series from one of my favorite contemporary romance authors: Laura Florand. I’ve also seen positive reviews about the Dare Island books … Continue reading
chachicCarolina HomeCarolina GirlCarolina ManCarolina Blues
I think if you’ve been following my blog for a while, you’ll know that I’m a huge fan of Laura Florand’s writing. I discovered the first two books in her Amour et Chocolat series in March 2013 and I’ve been … Continue reading
chachicOnce Upon a Rose
Here’s the summary from Goodreads: The youngest, half-goblin son of the Emperor has lived his entire life in exile, distant from the Imperial Court and the deadly intrigue that suffuses it. But when his father and three sons in line … Continue reading
chachicThe Goblin Emperor
I heard a lot of buzz about I’ll Meet You There by Heather Demetrios months before it came out. Bloggers who have read early review copies were raving about how good it is. I was pretty excited to read it … Continue reading
chachicI'll Meet You There
Here’s the summary from Goodreads: Lyn is a neo-gladiator’s daughter, through and through. Her mother has made a career out of marrying into the high-profile world of televised blood sport, and the rules of the Gladiator Sports Association are second … Continue reading
chachicGirl in the Arena
I read and loved Daughter of Smoke and Bone the year it came out. I can’t believe it’s been four years since then! I don’t know why I put off reading its sequels, I think I wanted to wait until … Continue reading
chachicDays of Blood and StarlightDreams of Gods and Monsters
Urban fantasy YA novel Black Dog by Rachel Neumeier was one of my favorite reads last year. I have been eagerly anticipating the sequel right after I finished reading that book. So when Rachel offered to send me a review … Continue reading
I’ve read a few of Elle Kennedy’s super steamy romances before so I was really looking forward to her new adult series. One of my favorite discoveries last year was Sarina Bowen’s Ivy Years books, which had hockey players as … Continue reading
chachicThe DealThe Mistake by Elle Kennedy
I have been curious about Naomi Novik’s standalone fantasy, Uprooted, ever since I first heard about it. I read the first few Temeraire books and thought they were well-written. I just didn’t feel like continuing with the rest of the … Continue reading
chachicUprootedUprooted - first line
In my cover reveal post for Him by Sarina Bowen and Elle Kennedy, I quoted a Twitter conversation where I mentioned that I would be thrilled if these two hockey romance authors worked on a collab title. Given how much … Continue reading
I found out about Choco Chip Hips by Agay Llanera when I saw friends posting about it on Goodreads. I was immediately curious because of the title. I read the premise and it also looked intriguing. I haven’t read anything … Continue reading
chachicChoco Chip HipsChoco Chip Hips - with cookies
Laura Florand is one of my favorite romance authors and I’ve been a fan of her books ever since I discovered them in 2013. Her La vie en Roses series features the fictional Rosiers, one of the most prominent families … Continue reading
chachicA Wish Upon JasmineThe Chocolate Rose - new coverNo Place Like HomeOnce Upon a RoseKiss the BrideThe Chocolate ThiefThe Chocolate KissThe Chocolate TouchThe Chocolate HeartThe Chocolate Temptation
Well, this was a nice surprise. I’ve been breezing through romance novels lately because I’ve been in mood for them. I found out about Anything But Broken when the writing duo (Donna Herren and Bree Bridges) behind the pen name … Continue reading
chachicAnything But Broken